HOME

Friday, June 3, 2011

Paragraph Contrast


Oh..... My Friends....



I have many friends, but only two of several friends who have some differences. They are Leli and Risma. Risma higher than Leli. Risma derived from Lumajang, while Leli come from Jember. Risma's hobby are shopping, snacking, and listening to music. But Leli's hobby are saving money, help her parents, and surfing the internet. Leli's favorite color is pink, but blue is the favorite color of Risma. In addition, Leli like dangdut songs, but Risma unlike. Another thing that is different from them is Risma scared of cats, and Leli like cats. On the other hand, Leli loves to dance, but Risma like singing. That is both my friend, they are very different.

By : Widayanti Wahyu

5 comments:

  1. your paragraph is less interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if my paragraph is less interesting, I will try to make the paragraph more interesting.
    Thank you for comments.

    by widha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the paragraph interesting but I hope you can do better than this..

    :: Shinta

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your comment


    by Rizma Dhara

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you can help to make this paragraph better?


    by Widha

    ReplyDelete