HOME

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Paragraph Narative

Bad Day.......
I usually get up at 04.30 o’clock and go for a jog. But yesterday was different as I didn’t hear the alarm. So I overslept, that means I woke up late at about 08.00 o’clock. So I jump my bicycle and ride straight to school. However, when I go to school no one was there. The school was empty: closed. Why? Then I remembered yesterday was holiday. There were no classes, no teachers and no chatting with my friends at recess. At about noon feeling hungry, I stopped at food stall to have something to eat. What a mistake, because the waitress was very slow and when she finally bought my food she spilled some coffee on my brand new dress. Then my bike had a flat tire so I had to push it all the way home. In the afternoon I played volleyball with my friends as usual. Then in the evening we planning to go out movie, but it rained too hard. So I stayed home, alone and watched TV. But even the TV programs weren’t very good last night. So I went to bed early. What a day!

By : Yafiki Unik

5 comments:

  1. you story is good.
    but the laying of conjunctive you less good story. so if I see less attractive.
    still spirit guys................
    by: Putri Amandani s.p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment :)

    by Mawaddatul

    ReplyDelete
  3. may I know where the mistakes you mean?

    by: Yafiki unik

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haii
    I think the paragraph yafiki been nice but there are some words that confused.
    For example: chatting with my friends at recess, go for a jog, Then my bike Had a flat tire

    please give an explanation older sister ..
    thank`s..

    ((IZZAH QAMARINA RAHAJENG KARNORI "RIRI"))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Means "go for a jog" is to go for a jog. It means "a chat with my friends at Recess" is a joke, discuss or communicate like a typical day when learning process at school. It means "Then my bike had a flat tire" is a bicycle tire is leaking and I lead / pushed my bike up to the house.
    Do you understand?

    Yafiki Unik

    ReplyDelete